1. Preheat the oven to 150° C / 300° F circulating air.
2. Mix the skyr, the grated mozzarella and the eggs in a large bowl. Season with some oregano and pepper.
3. Spread the dough on a baking tray with baking paper and pre-bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, cut the ingredients for the topping. Take the pre-baked crust out of the oven, spread with tomato sauce and put the rest of the ingredients on top.
5. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes until the desired cooking level is reached.