1. Cut the carrots, the chicken and the peppers into bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the meat from all sides. Then put it on a plate and set it aside.
3. Fry the onion and the garlic in some oil. Add the carrots, the paprika and some curry paste or powder and fry briefly. Add the coconut milk and then the meat again.
4. Let everything braise until the meat is cooked through and the vegetables have the desired bite.
5. In the meantime preheat the oven to 220° C / 430° F circulating air with grill function.
6. Stir the bamboo shoots into the curry and season everything with salt and pepper. Put the curry in a casserole dish, spread the cheese over it and gratinate everything for about 5-10 minutes. Take care that the cheese does not get too brown.