1. Mix eggs, greek yogurt and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the mixture on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake at 180° C / 355° F top and bottom heat for about 20 minutes until the dough is slightly browned.
3. For the filling fry the onion and the minced meat in oil until the meat is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cut the vegetables into fine slices.
5. For the sauce mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
6. Take the dough from the baking tray and remove the baking paper. Spread the dough with the sauce, leaving a little left over.
7. Now spread the minced meat on a third of the bottom, put the cheese on top so that it can melt a little bit. Then spread the remaining ingredients on the dough base.
8. Put the rest of the sauce on top and then roll it up carefully.
9. To serve, cut into 2 pieces and enjoy.